Tuesday 18 February 2014

UK: Paloma Faith denies her participation!

If you were hoping Paloma Faith would represent the UK, I'm afraid you'll be disappointment. As she's put a stop to the rumours that were circulating this morning - she tweeted "Of course I'm not doing Eurovision are you all insane?!".. Charmed, I'm sure.

I'm not too disappointed really. She would have been an okay choice although she isn't my favourite artist. This begs the question even more though - who will represent the United Kingdom? Every other participating country has either announced their national final date or act. Although the British act is yet to be announced... but I have heard the BBC have picked someone and that an announcement is due in early March. Is it going to be Geri?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...