Tuesday 11 March 2014

Greece: Freaky Fortune feat. Riskykidd are the winners!

Freaky Fortune feat. Riskykidd have won the Greek national final. I'm not disappointed as their song is incredibly catchy and fun! There were several interval/opening acts but it was to celebrate Greece's 40th anniversary. A number of popular Greek artists performed and it was really great. The show was brilliant and I'm satisfied with the outcome!

I'm pretty sure Greece will make the top ten this year... "Rise Up" is a bouncy number and I'm sure it'll get people moving in Copenhagen. My favourite was Crystallia, and her vocals were amazing, unlike Josephine's. #OUCH! If the Greek broadcaster publish the full results - I'll update this post. But for now.. RISE UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...