Saturday 15 December 2012

Switzerland: Heilsarmee to Malmo!

Moments ago Heilsarmee won Die grosse Entscheidungs Show and will therefore represent Switzerland in Malmo! Jesse and Carrousel came second and third respectively! I am surprised Melissa didn't make the top 3!

I am upset Chiara didn't win but I'm so relieved Do The Monkey didn't win as I thought he was going to... Because they won, it also means that 2013 will see the oldest person on the ESC stage as Emil is 94! I wonder what Lys Assia is thinking... Who would have thought the Salvation Army could be represented in Switzerland! Thank you all for following my live-stream, it was my first one and nothing went wrong, *phew*!

Do you like You and Me? Here is the official Swiss entry...

I also liked this...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...