Saturday 26 January 2013

Iceland: Erna Hrönn out, Magni Ásgeirsson gets the wildcard!

After an amazing show from the Danes, I caught up with the results from Iceland! And... I'm really shocked, Erna didn't make it to the final - she had the second best song in the whole selection!

But on a more positive note... Magni Ásgeirsson has got the wildcard and will compete in the grand final! I felt his vocals were not up to scratch but I'm sure he can improve... I thought Yohanna was going to get that - but thankfully not! Now I'm even more certain Brigitta will win, and the song is growing on me! Here are the qualifiers, they are all very poor...
  • Jógvan Hansen & Stefanía Svavarsdóttir – Til Þín  
  • Haraldur Reynisson – Vinátta
  • Unnur Eggertsdóttir – Ég Syng!
 Unfortunately, Erna didn't make it...

    I have said this so many times but Iceland, please send this... <3




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...