Thursday 23 May 2013

UK: Bonnie Tyler - "I did the best I could"!

Unfortunately the United Kingdom only came 19th this year, which is kinda disappointing, but Bonnie Tyler has told the BBC that she isn't disappointed by the result in the slightest.

Bonnie Tyler said this to the BBC...
"I'm sure a lot of people will be disappointed on my behalf but I have really enjoyed my Eurovision experience. I did the best that I could do with a great song. I don't feel down."
The legendary singer also said that the songs which were at the top of the table deserved to be there - I agree, with Greece being the exception. All other songs in the top ten I was more than happy with. It was a really good year and the viewing figures reflect that. Roughly 7.7 million Brits watched the final last week and the show evened peacked at 9.2 million.

Bonnie gave a fantastic performance last Saturday... ENJOY! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...