Tuesday 4 June 2013

Denmark: "Only Teardrops" video-clip being filmed!

The official video-clip of Only Teardrops is currently being filmed. Emmelie de Forest posted several photographs onto her Facebook account - Michael Sauer Christensen directed this clip. I bet this is going to be awesome, Emmelie looks fantastic! <3

Emmelie's video-clip is set on a beach and in a forest - it all looks ever so professional! I can't wait to see the finished product. It's due to be released in the coming weeks Emmelie posted this on her Facebook account...
Finally home after a hard days work... I want to thank the whole team for an amazing experience! It has been great to be a part of my first music video  
Stay tuned! ^^

1 comment:

  1. I just can not wait to see the video,exspect its going to amazeing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...