Saturday 18 January 2014

Finland: Hanna Sky wins 2nd UMK heat!

Tonight saw the 2nd heat take place in Finland - and Hanna Sky has qualified directly to the final. I'm pleased with that. Unfortunately, MAKEA was eliminated.

I tuned it to parts of the show, and I'm surprised to see that Clarissa feat. Josh only came 4th... as I thought her vocals were surprisingly good. The song is great and I have no doubts it'll make the UMK final. I was pretty sure they would've qualified directly to the final but hey-ho! Here are the full results of tonight's show:

Qualified to the final:
  • Hanna Sky - Hope 
To Second Chance:
  • Mikko Pohjola - Sängyn reunalla 
  • Lauri Mikkola - Going down 
  • Clarissa feat Josh - Top of the world 
  • MadCraft - Shining bright 
Eliminated:
  • MAKEA - Painovoima
The semi-final will take place next week with the grand final due to be held on 1st February. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...