Monday 3 February 2014

NuVidz: Kylie Minogue, Mikko Pohjola, Ralfs Eilands & Valters Pūce, Nicholas McDonald!

She's back! Kyle Minogue has released Into The Blue today - why can't the BBC send her to Eurovision? This is so good and would be an awesome choice for the UK... The Finnish national final took place on Saturday where Mikko Pohjola came a very respectable 2nd, well here is the official video of Sängyn reunalla. Such a touching song. I like Softengine but I believe this would have been a much better choice. Ah well! Ralfs Eilands & Valters Pūce are currently competing in Dziesma. And I must admit that Revelation is pretty good, although it feels like a political song... The Latvian national final will take place on 22nd February. And I think everything is to play for - there are about 5 songs I could see possibly winning the selection. And of-course I hope it'll be the lovely Samanta <3 Anyway, finally we have British 2013 The X Factor runner up. Nicholas McDonald wasn't exactly my favourite but his new single is pretty good. It will feature on his upcoming album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...