Saturday 29 March 2014

NuVidz: Elaiza, Amandine Bourgeois, Noemi, Cascada!

Fight Against Myself was Elaiza's second song in the German selection and I really like. The song has bags of personality. However, I prefer "Is It Right". Here's a stunning acoustic version. Aww I love Amandine Bourgeois! Her latest track is Ma Gueule. Very French - I could just imagine sitting in a cafe in Paris and hearing this song.. it's lovely! Oui! <3 Noemi is currently a coach on The Voice of Italy and last month, she took part in Sanremo with Bagnati dal sole. This song has been stuck in my head these last few days.. and if RAI didn't select Emma internally, maybe this would have been the Italian entry? Finally, we have a new single from Cascada! Blink could defiantly be a summer hit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...