Monday 7 April 2014

Introducing 2014: Israel!

Back in January, Mei Finegold was internally selected to fly the Israeli flag in Copenhagen - and what an amazing choice! The song she'll represent Israel with is Same Heart. Defiantly one of my favourites this year. I love the switch between English and Hebrew. However, she hasn't performed this live yet so we have no way of knowing what the stage presentation will be like. The song itself was chosen through a mini-national final, which consisted of three songs. The other songs were Be Proud and Nish'eret iti. But I think the best song was selected!

Mei Finegold is a 31 year-old singer, who placed third on Kokhav Nolad 7, the Israeli version of Pop Idol. I think her voice is amazing and I really want to see Israel in the final this year... the last time they qualified was in 2010 and I believe Mei will qualify. This song deserves to be in the final, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...