Monday 18 March 2013

Armenia: "Lonely Planet" gets a much needed revamp!

The Armenian entry goes from being one of my least favourites to one of my favourites now! Gor Sujyan and his band have been working on a new version and it's been officially presented this morning...

I like this kind of music anyway, so it's right up my street! The new version has already received lots of positive feedback online as the original was slaughtered. I'm not a fan of the video itself. The song was composed by Tony Iommi, Black Sabbath’s guitarist and a legend from the British rock scene! This does need a kick-ass perforamcne though, unlike the dreary one from the national final, I'm sure they will work on that anyway. Well done Armenia!

Here is the new version...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...