Wednesday 6 March 2013

Israel: Kathleen Rayter withdraws!

She has announced her withdrawal moments ago! Kathleen Rayter has decided to withdraw from the Israeli selection stating that the jury are being partial and for manipulating the vote! She said some members have even told her they won't vote for her...

The jury will make up 50% of tomorrows result, and it seems they are being manipulating to votes for "the favourites"! Apparently, IBA are hoping Ron Weinreic to win tomorrow as they think he would achieve the best result in Malmo. Will the final result be manipulated? I do hope not but I wouldn't be surprised if they were...

It looks like Ron Weinreic and Moran Mazor are the most likely candidates tomorrow... I hope that's not the case! This will be confirmed officially very soon...

It's such a shame she decided to withdraw - she was for sure the biggest name in tomorrows final! And she had the best song by miles, in my opinion! She gave an interview omritv.co.il saying how there is no way she can participate - she's been left with not choice. They Canadian singer did try to come to an arrangement with IBA, to remove certain jury members, but they were not willing to oblige to her requests. This is what she informed about the currently situation...
Nothing has prepared me  to a situation where there is a conflict of interest with a many of the jury members. Some have decided to settle old scores with me, to tell me in advance that they will not be voting for me, to call me a coward and to blame me for fishing for votes, and all this before I have even gone up on stage to sing in the final.
This really is beautiful, Enjoy Ad Elay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...