Tuesday 19 March 2013

Malmo 2013: Preview photos of the stage revealed!

Some photographs of the stage will look have been released this morning. It looks very nice indeed, rather small, but cosy! Yes, I think cosy is a good word to describe it...

You can take a look at all the illustrations here! You could say this is like the 2010 stage but I can't really see it myself, apart from the shape. There will no LED's - this will benefit some songs, but I just can't see Marry Me on the stage at the moment. Nor can I the Romania entry - OK, maybe I don't want to see the Romanian song, who does? But for some of the entries like Italy, Norway and Russia, this kind of arrangement with benefit it greatly - everyone will be concentrating on the artists, and not the funky background! Did I actually say funky  Looking forward to see the real thing, but nothings going to beat 2009 is it? Or 2007, I also loved that stage...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...