Sunday 28 April 2013

Serbia: Moje 3 release a toned down version in English!

Love is all around us has been released and I must admit it's great! Normally I don't like translations but this one works really well. The girls can sing, I don't know what happened in the national final - maybe nerves?

The girls also released a a few remixes of it, in Serbian and English - you can download all of these here! Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me at the moment but I'm sure they'll be uploaded to YouTube soon so I can enjoy it then. I think my laptop is blocking it for some reason, you all probably have better luck than me... Anyway Moje 3 perform last in the first semi final and I think that'll help them qualify. Good luck Serbia! <3

Here's the English version, and it's live...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...