Friday 19 July 2013

Malta: Participation confirmed for 2014 too!

It's been confirmed today that Malta will be present next year - as the national broadcaster, PBS, have announced they will hold the annual "Malta Song for Europe" to select their entry for the contest.

This is awesome! I love seeing Maltese entries - they rarely disappoint me and the selections are normally of a pretty high standard. Will we be heading to the Mediterranean island in 2015? Eurovision on the beach would be fabulous - the Maltese have promised ESC would be held outside if they was too win. More information regarding their selection will be announced towards the end of the year. Everyone know I wanna see Claudia Faniello - I even kicked off my "Wishlist" with her, that will continue soon with an Italian artist so stay tuned my friends! I also wouldn't mind seeing Chiara return... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...