Saturday 30 November 2013

Malta: 20 finalists revealed!

Last night, the Maltese finalists were announced through Xarabank - a popular Maltese show! Unfortunately I missed it so I haven't heard any of the songs but judging from the reactions I've seen online, there are great songs this year!

These are the lucky acts which have made the live shows:

  • Amber – Because I have you
  • Andreana – Now and forever
  • Chris Grech – Oblivion
  • Christabelle - Lovetricity
  • Corazon – Ten
  • Daniel Testa – One last ride
  • Davinia – Brand new day
  • Debbie Stivala – Pin the middle
  • Deborah C – Until we meet again
  • Fabrizio Faniello - Just no place like home
  • Firelight – Coming home
  • Franklin – Love will take me home
  • Jessika - Hypnotica
  • Miriam Christine – Safe
  • Pamela – Take me
  • Raquel Galdes - Invisible
  • Romina Mamo – Addictive
  • Ryan Paul Abela – City lady
  • Sophie – Let the sunshine in
  • Wayne William – Some kind of wonderful

Only snippets of each song was revealed last night... the semi-final will take place on 7th February! Then the grand final will follow the day after. I'm delighted to see that Chris Grech and Davinia are back!

Off-topic - y'all can watch the expert check in Switzerland here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...