Saturday 15 March 2014

Moldova: "O Melodie Pentru Europa" final tonight!

Two semi finals have taken place this week where the sixteen finalists were chosen. I don't know what Moldova will opt for, and there isn't much on offer I'm afraid. These are the acts who remain in the competition:

  • Cristina Scarlat – Wild Soul
  • Curly - Your recovery
  • Diana Staver – One and all
  • Aurel Chirtoaca – Urme de iubiri
  • Edict – Forever
  • Lucia S - Frozen
  • Mikaella – Follow your dreams
  • Margarita Ciorici & Metafora – Vis
  • Boris Covali – Perfect Day
  • FLUX Light – Never Stop No
  • Doinița Gherman – Energy
  • Anna Cernicova - Dragostea divină
  • Diana Brescan – Hallelujah
  • Tatiana Heghea – I’m Yours
  • Felicia Dunaf – The Way I Do
  • Paralela 47 – Fragmente

If I had to predict a winner, I'd go for either Boris or Cristina Scarlat. I think Boris would've been much better with Flying. That song is much stronger, in my opinion... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...