Saturday 15 March 2014

Norway: Representative to be selected tonight!

The grand final of "Melodi Grand Prix" will be held this evening. Norway always have great national selections and this year is no exception. I'm really looking forward to watching this tonight But who's going to be crowned the winner? My preference would be Carl Espen. His haunting ballad is without a doubt the big favourite to take the trophy tonight... My 2nd favourite is Linnea Dale. I have high hopes for her, too!

I predict Elisabeth Carew and Mo will make the super-final, but the winner should defiantly be between Carl Espen and Linnea Dale. The show will start at 19:55 CET and can be watched here. I'll defiantly be tuning in. This is tonight's running order - and doesn't Carl have a great draw?
  1. El Cuero – Ain’t no Love (in This City No More)
  2. Elisabeth Carew – Sole Survivor
  3. Knut Kippersund Nesdal – Taste of You
  4. Dina Misund – Needs
  5. Mo – Heal
  6. Linnea Dale – High Hopes
  7. Charlie – Hit Me Up
  8. Carl Espen – Silent Storm
  9. Oda & Wulff – Sing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...