Tuesday 2 December 2014

Spain: Pastora Soler stops music career due to confidence issues!

Pastora Soler announced on her Facebook page yesterday that she's taking a break from her music career, due to confidence issues. The 2012 Spanish representative is suffering from severe stage fright and actually fainted at the weekend in Malaga because of this.. Pastora also had to cancel some parts of her tour earlier in the year and it's now affecting her throat. Here's the statement in English:
I speak from a heart broken by pain, impotence and with this worry that I feel, and I feel that it will take a long time to forget. As I said last night, the respect for my audience is the biggest thing I’ve learnt in these 20 years. I put everything in my power to overcome this stage fright which came into my life on the 8th of March this year, and I thought it had passed, but last night it happened again in Malaga, in front of an audience to which I owe so much, and at a land that I feel my own, my strength failed me again, this time affecting even my throat. I can’t thank you enough for your love and understanding, and I have to tell you that I haven’t got any strength left to continue. I should have taken the decision to put my career aside a few months ago, but my desire to fight pushed me to go on. Today I have to announce my decision to leave my professional activity until I have regained my self-confidence.
I’m sorry with all my heart.
Pastora Soler
I naturally wish Pastora all the best and I really hope she will return to the music scene soon. #TodosConPastora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...