Thursday 11 December 2014

The Netherlands: "Walk Along" revealed!

Trijntje Oosterhuis's song for Vienna is entitled Walk Along and was revealed this morning. Listen to it here. The general reaction seems to be very good - could the Dutch be contenders for victory next year? Regarding her participation, Trijntje said:
It is really cool that Anouk and The Common Linnets did it. Now i'm daring!I find it exciting, but it is also an honour to represent our country.
..and regarding the song itself, she said:
It is really catchy. I guess it's different to what you usually expect from me, but I have an ambition to win and give it my all.
. This blogger loves her song! I think The Netherlands can achieve top ten in Vienna..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...