Friday 10 April 2015

REVIEWING THE CLASS OF 2015: HUNGARY!

Boggie (Boglárka Csemer) will fly the Hungarian flag with a song about peace. A respectable effort for sure, but is Wars For Nothing worthy of qualifying? See what we think below!

Ana: Boggie is really sweet and I can say nothing bad about her and her voice but I can’t listen to the full song. I always have to stop it before it ends. I think that it’s extremely boring and it’ll be difficult for her to get the attention of the European audience. 3/10

Ilkar: This song gives me the most trouble this year. I feel like I'm missing something. It can be great but then why can't I see or hear it? I feel like I should love it but I don't. Somehow it feels wrong. I don't know. I also have no idea how this will do in Vienna, the same way I have no idea how PKN will do. Winner? Null pointer? I don't know so I give 4.5/10.

Jack: Hungary's song is sweet and has a lovely message... but it is a tad on the dull side, don't ya think? If she's going to qualify, they will need to create something memorable on stage - otherwise I fear Boggie will go unnoticed. Hungary should have sent Kati! 4/10

Jess: From the moment I heard this song it really touched my heart, and Boggie is such a great singer. 7/10 

John: I just managed to stay awake long enough to form an impression of this song. A good cure for sleeplessness but other than that it has precious little to offer. It moves as slow as a snail with a limp and and goes about the same distance. Sorry Hungary! 4/10

OUR VERDICT - 22.5/50
OVERALL SCORE - 4.5/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...