Tuesday 5 May 2015

REVIEWING THE CLASS OF 2015: AUSTRIA!

Austria are our hosts this year following Conchita's iconic win last year. Now the question is - can Austria do the double? Here's what we think..

Ana: I had to get used to this song but now I absolutely love it. It’s nothing surprising or innovative and maybe is that sobriety what makes it perfect. I think that it can get lots of points from the international jury but not so many from the European audience. That's why I think they won't reach the top 10. 8/10

Ilkar: They were my faves to win in Austria. Great vocals, good song, good arrangements in the 1970's rock ballad style. 7.5/10

Jack: Austria's entry isn't one of my favourites however I do think Austria could do surprisingly well.Not many people are talking about this one. Juries should love it. But I can't see Austria hosting the 2016 contest though that doesn't mean it's a bad entry.. 5.5/10

Jess: The Makemakes are such a great band, and the song is great too! 6/10

John: Austria is back on form again this year with a different-sounding but  interesting song. It is instantly accessible with a memorable tune and a strong delivery from the lead singer of  The Makemakes. The more I hear it the more I like it. 8/10

OUR VERDICT - 35/50
AVERAGE SCORE - 7.0/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...