Sunday 3 March 2013

Bulgaria: Elitsa's & Stoyan's selection show tonight!

Elitsa Todorova & Stoyan Yankulov, the Bulgarian representatives will perform three songs tonight! One of them will progress to Malmo...

Their songs are very good indeed and I'm looking forward to seeing what the Bulgarians will go for. My favourite is Samo Shampioni but I really wouldn't mind any of these songs winning.

The songs have received some criticism however from fans, saying that the duo are trying to copy Voda and that the songs are very poor and rushed. But I don't agree with that - this is their style of music and I love their style! I don't know what's going to win but I actually think Kismet is in with a chance. The Macedonian representatives, Esma and Vlatko, have pulled out performing tonight for unknown reasons. Here are the participating songs...
  1. Samo shampioni
  2. Kismet
  3. Dzupai libe boso
The show is going to start at 19:45 CET and here is a live-stream of the show! Serbia selects tonight too.
. What song do you want the Bulgarians to select tonight? Here they are...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...