Thursday 20 November 2014

NuVidz: Giorgia, Nicole Scherzinger, Alyona Lanskaya, Stephanie Nala!

Giorgia is one of Italy's most well respected singers and she released a new video-clip a few days ago. La mia stanza is very different when compared to her other songs. It's uptempo and does sound a little dated.. yet I like it! What do you think? This blogger is desperate to see her in Eurovision. I even featured her in my Wishlist Series earlier this year. Nicole Scherzinger performed Run on The X Factor last weekend and wow, her performance was stunning! It features on Nicole's new album and you can buy it here on iTunes. One of the best songs I've heard in a long time. I'm Alive is Alyona Lanskaya's latest song. She's heavily rumoured to return to Belarus's selection (which takes place on Boxing Day) and it's probable that I'm Alive is the song she will compete with. Hmmm, it's OK. Finally, you probably won't be familiar with Stephanie Nala but she's fantastic. She was eliminated in week two on The X Factor but I think Stephanie deserved to do so much better. Check out her covers of Wicked Games and Can't Hurry Love. Isn't she adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...